Gallery photos
Posted 28/05/2012 - 15:57
Link
One at a time I'm afraid. It's unusual to want to delete many. Don't be shy, do share your pictures!
Best regards, John
Posted 28/05/2012 - 16:35
Link
OK Thanks John,
Most of the half decent ones are in the PPG and there doesn't seem much point having them in two places and the rubbish ones aren't worth looking at anyway, so I was having a sort out.
I was hoping there was a quicker way to do it but not to worry - one at a time it is then.
Most of the half decent ones are in the PPG and there doesn't seem much point having them in two places and the rubbish ones aren't worth looking at anyway, so I was having a sort out.
I was hoping there was a quicker way to do it but not to worry - one at a time it is then.
Posted 28/05/2012 - 16:46
Link
Sorry there's no qicker way, but do p-lease remember that many people will not look at PPG and the two sites are not related.
Best regards, John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


483 posts
15 years
Somewhere else.
Does anyone know if there away to delete a number of photos from ones portfolio at the same time, or does one have to go through them and do each one individually.
Many thanks
Charlotte
Photography blog