From the garden
Posted 26/06/2018 - 12:27
Link
And a good job she’s making of it!
Posted 26/06/2018 - 15:14
Link
Not interested in gardening ..... That's something we have in common! The only difference for me though is that there's no one else living here who's interested in it either! I have to rely on occasional bought bunches of flowers for my photography. But then my wife always says "well thanks, they're nice, but I know you just bought them for your hobby!" (cue dismissive look that says. "what a waste of time all that photography is, taking flowers for nothing".) I can only make up for it by then taking photos of the kids ....
You've got some gentle colours here, nice yellows and peaceful looking greens. As usual with flowers it's the ones taken in the shade that are better, the diffussed light really helps.
You've got some gentle colours here, nice yellows and peaceful looking greens. As usual with flowers it's the ones taken in the shade that are better, the diffussed light really helps.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Posted 27/06/2018 - 06:40
Link
lilies..!
It's beautiful... very nice!
It's beautiful... very nice!
Posted 27/06/2018 - 08:04
Link
McGregNi wrote:
Not interested in gardening ..... That's something we have in common! The only difference for me though is that there's no one else living here who's interested in it either! I have to rely on occasional bought bunches of flowers for my photography. But then my wife always says "well thanks, they're nice, but I know you just bought them for your hobby!" (cue dismissive look that says. "what a waste of time all that photography is, taking flowers for nothing".) I can only make up for it by then taking photos of the kids ....
You've got some gentle colours here, nice yellows and peaceful looking greens. As usual with flowers it's the ones taken in the shade that are better, the diffussed light really helps.
Maybe give it a try, get the kids involved and they will retain it for life. I remember the amazement on my granddaughter’s face when I picked peas on my allotment, popped the pods and gave her some to eat. Try some wildlife planting, even a small pond, you would be amazed what visits. See if you wife is willing to join in as well! And you could even take some photos.
Not interested in gardening ..... That's something we have in common! The only difference for me though is that there's no one else living here who's interested in it either! I have to rely on occasional bought bunches of flowers for my photography. But then my wife always says "well thanks, they're nice, but I know you just bought them for your hobby!" (cue dismissive look that says. "what a waste of time all that photography is, taking flowers for nothing".) I can only make up for it by then taking photos of the kids ....
You've got some gentle colours here, nice yellows and peaceful looking greens. As usual with flowers it's the ones taken in the shade that are better, the diffussed light really helps.
Posted 28/06/2018 - 10:30
Link
Thanks everyone.
Pentax K1-ii and MZ6
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1183 posts
22 years
Handsacre
I am not interested in gardening, that is the wifes domain, but I thought these lilies looked good.
Thanks for looking.
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member