Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FLUCARD_for_PENTAX connection issues

SteveEveritt
Posted 20/05/2014 - 20:39 Link
I have no issues with my iPhone but I just tried with my wife's Galaxy and although it recognises the Flu card it is displayed as disabled in the list. Not sure why.
Flickr
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" (John Lennon)
Rick6833
Posted 27/05/2014 - 08:51 Link
Hi all, problem solved!

I 'reset' everything on the K3. Turned off mobile data on the Samsung Galaxy s3. Shut down my PC and switched the router off. Then re-run the installation according to the Pentax_for_FluCard instructions and hey presto! job done!! thanks for all your help and suggestions - later I will mount the K3 on my 9m mast and hopefully take a shot or two! fingers crossed but seems to be working now.
MikeCaffyn
Posted 26/10/2016 - 12:08 Link
Did you ever sort this out? Here I am 2 years later and have I've recently bought a FLUCARD for my K3 (which I love) and have almost exactly the same issue. Strong WIFI connection but my Samsung S3 mini just tells me that the site is not accessible. Very frustrating as my laptop logs straight on to it, but that's not why I bought it. At the moment, like you, I think it was a complete waste of money.
gtis
Posted 26/10/2016 - 17:47 Link
I suggest you try what he have done
Mine works fine on my iPhone and iPad
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter

Panasonic Dmc Fz200

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.