Flower Meadows at Lowther Castle
Posted 11/08/2012 - 21:13
Link
Very nice! I seriously do not know why that lens is not getting more recognition!
Posted 12/08/2012 - 04:59
Link
Just beautiful John.I like the first for it's sharpness and the 2nd for that meadow summer look.
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 12/08/2012 - 07:19
Link
I really like wild flowers.... I wonder how they cut
the grass
the grass
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 12/08/2012 - 09:21
Link
Remarkable for so much flower this deep into summer. Nice depth in second image.
I'm loving the 18 - 135 WR which has become my standard lens. Quiet DC drive, quick, sharp and a remarkably good lens for close ups as well through the whole range. One early German review blighted this lens sales along with too high initial price. Buy while still a bargain. You have two John I think you said.
I'm loving the 18 - 135 WR which has become my standard lens. Quiet DC drive, quick, sharp and a remarkably good lens for close ups as well through the whole range. One early German review blighted this lens sales along with too high initial price. Buy while still a bargain. You have two John I think you said.
Posted 12/08/2012 - 09:47
Link
Yes Bill, Sue and I both use the 18-135mm as our standard lens.
Best regards, John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


24425 posts
24 years
Tyldesley,
Manchester
Today we went up to Lowther Castle, near Penrith, and the wild flowers were incredible.
Pentax K-5, SMC Pentax-DA 18-135mm WR.