Finding feet.
Posted 31/10/2015 - 05:21
Link
Welcome from the Southwest!
My wife loves her K-50, you've made a good choice.
My wife loves her K-50, you've made a good choice.
- David
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
Posted 31/10/2015 - 08:42
Link
Greetings, I hope you enjoy your camera as much as I enjoy mine.
Posted 31/10/2015 - 22:41
Link
Hello and welcome
Posted 31/10/2015 - 23:10
Link
Welcome aboard !
I hope you get as much fun from your K50 as I do from mine.
Don't worry about complexities just have a play experimenting with different settings - that's the joy of digital, you are not wasting film, just delete anything you don't like (but don't forget to make a note of what settings gave you what you don't like so you don't do it again !!!)
Also, don't be afraid to ask questions - I've learnt a lot from this Forum, although there's still so much more !
The important thing is 'just enjoy' !
Best regards
Peter
I hope you get as much fun from your K50 as I do from mine.
Don't worry about complexities just have a play experimenting with different settings - that's the joy of digital, you are not wasting film, just delete anything you don't like (but don't forget to make a note of what settings gave you what you don't like so you don't do it again !!!)
Also, don't be afraid to ask questions - I've learnt a lot from this Forum, although there's still so much more !
The important thing is 'just enjoy' !
Best regards
Peter
Posted 01/11/2015 - 09:48
Link
Thanks for the welcomes, you lot. Feel right at home.
Come and see the beautiful things I see in the ordinary world.
Richard
Richard
Posted 07/11/2015 - 10:07
Link
Hi Fodwick
Welcome to the forum.
Like you I'm finding out how to get the best from my K50.
Great camera
Andy
Welcome to the forum.
Like you I'm finding out how to get the best from my K50.
Great camera
Andy
Posted 07/11/2015 - 11:43
Link
Hi, a welcome from me too, my first DSLR was a K-x which I still have and it's great. I'm sure the K50 will serve you well!
Regards
David
Regards
David
Posted 09/11/2015 - 07:08
Link
Welcome to the forum Fodwick, K-50 was my first DSLR as well...you need to watch out for the Pentax acquiring syndrome, loads of advanced sufferers here..self included
Cheers,
Bruce
Bruce
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


16 posts
11 years
I've just joined the DSLR gang. My last SLR was my old SP1000, which served me well. Naturally, I came back to Pentax and got a K50. I'm hoping to get some decent images up when I fathom out what the hell I'm doing.
Richard