few recent ones

womble
Posted 10/02/2010 - 13:38 Link
axl wrote:
cardiff_gareth wrote:
Love the second shot, is the third Covent Gardens ?
Indeed it is Covent Garden marketplace. I work just around the corner on Long Acre so I spent many lunches in the area...

thanks for kind words all
Not so far from me then. I work up in Bloomsbury.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
MrCynical
Posted 10/02/2010 - 13:57 Link
Some very nice shots - my favourite is #1 without a doubt. Also I believe congratulations are in order for committing photography in central London without being assaulted/arrested
Edited by MrCynical: 10/02/2010 - 13:58
Pentaxophile
Posted 10/02/2010 - 13:59 Link
Wonderful. Love shot no. 2
axl
Posted 11/02/2010 - 07:56 Link
womble wrote:
axl wrote:
cardiff_gareth wrote:
Love the second shot, is the third Covent Gardens ?
Indeed it is Covent Garden marketplace. I work just around the corner on Long Acre so I spent many lunches in the area...

thanks for kind words all
Not so far from me then. I work up in Bloomsbury.
Not too far then Kris,
Maybe someday we should do lunchtime shoot
my PBase --- PPG
K-7 + O-ME53, K-x blue, AF280T, AF240Z, AF160SA
SMC: FA*24 - FA31ltd - DA*55 - FA100/2.8
axl
Posted 11/02/2010 - 07:59 Link
MrCynical wrote:
Some very nice shots - my favourite is #1 without a doubt. Also I believe congratulations are in order for committing photography in central London without being assaulted/arrested
Thanks,
Truth to be said, I've heard my fair share of bull*?!t and boll*?!s.
But learned not care all that much, but I can't help and crack a big grin whey guys on Trafalgar square come to saying: "Sir, are you press? Big cameras are not allowed...."
my PBase --- PPG
K-7 + O-ME53, K-x blue, AF280T, AF240Z, AF160SA
SMC: FA*24 - FA31ltd - DA*55 - FA100/2.8

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo