Beach colours
Posted 10/02/2010 - 08:45
Link
Lovely.
K.
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 11/02/2010 - 05:56
Link
Thanks guys, a lovely part of the world even if a bit hot and humid this time of year
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 11/02/2010 - 13:43
Link
Don,
Please don't mention either of the words "hot" or "humid" at the moment. I've just got back from a walk round a local bay and it was so cold with a strong north wind, that I needed a transfusion. God knows what it's like on the east coast of USA.
However, lovely pictures which emit a warm glow!
Regards,
Andrew
Please don't mention either of the words "hot" or "humid" at the moment. I've just got back from a walk round a local bay and it was so cold with a strong north wind, that I needed a transfusion. God knows what it's like on the east coast of USA.
However, lovely pictures which emit a warm glow!
Regards,
Andrew
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 11/02/2010 - 14:11
Link
I used to take a sunset shot once or twice a week from the Hotel I worked in at Parkgate on the Wirral back in the 90s.I always used Fuji Velvia,my ME Super with a 50mm 1.7,and a tripod.
Every one showed a different colour and many times colours that I had not seen at the time.
I am "borrowing" back my neg scanner from my best buddy and will transfer some of them as examples asap.
Tony
Every one showed a different colour and many times colours that I had not seen at the time.
I am "borrowing" back my neg scanner from my best buddy and will transfer some of them as examples asap.
Tony
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2931 posts
18 years
Atherton tablelands,
NQ
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/PortDouglas-22-Edit.jpg[/IMG]
took these on the Beach at Port Douglas, last light and a storm brewing
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/PortDouglas-21-Edit.jpg[/IMG]
Enjoy, I did.
Don.