Discussion Weekly Competition #181 - Industrial
Posted 30/12/2010 - 10:52
Link
Just made my first ever entry in the weekly competition. Erk... (hides)
Still shooting in the dark (literally and metaphorically)...
Posted 30/12/2010 - 14:06
Link
flossie wrote:
Just made my first ever entry in the weekly competition. Erk... (hides)
Nice one fellow K-x er, keep 'em coming.
Just made my first ever entry in the weekly competition. Erk... (hides)
Great simplicity is only won by an intense moment or by years of intelligent effort. T.S Eliot
Gear Not enough!!
PPG
Flickr
My not so new website
Gear Not enough!!
PPG
Flickr
My not so new website
Posted 02/01/2011 - 22:36
Link
One entry has been deleted because it was a non-Pentax image. Do please remember to use a Pentax camera. An exception is made to include the Samsung equivalents of some DSLR models.
Also please be careful to post the correct version or image because if you delete you can't repost in that competition.
Also please be careful to post the correct version or image because if you delete you can't repost in that competition.
Best regards, John
Posted 03/01/2011 - 10:52
Link
Hi Folks,
Sorry for the delay. I am on an urgent mission abroad and have very little time indeed and no computer access (I am at a friend's house to grab a few internet minutes). Results in a few minutes (I made my mind up before entering this thread) but I have no time for comments. Apologies for that but needs must and I will post a detailed review in due course.
Sorry for the delay. I am on an urgent mission abroad and have very little time indeed and no computer access (I am at a friend's house to grab a few internet minutes). Results in a few minutes (I made my mind up before entering this thread) but I have no time for comments. Apologies for that but needs must and I will post a detailed review in due course.
Posted 09/01/2011 - 18:45
Link
Is it due course time yet?
Coker.
Coker.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Posted 09/01/2011 - 19:06
Link
It will be tomorrow.
Posted 11/01/2011 - 08:29
Link
Many thanks Dr. O
I hope your work routine settles down, although too much is better than none.
I hope your work routine settles down, although too much is better than none.
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 11/01/2011 - 09:18
Link
Only when you get paid for it!!!!
Posted 11/01/2011 - 17:49
Link
Thanks, Dr. Orloff.
Apologies for the impatience on my part.
Roger.
Apologies for the impatience on my part.
Roger.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Posted 16/01/2011 - 22:22
Link
just put an entry into the weekly comp my first ever goaded on by mrs and miss geordie please be gentle.
could nt find the discussion for the weekly comp
could nt find the discussion for the weekly comp
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2628 posts
16 years
Brighton,
England