Discussion thread: Monthly competition #5: Communications
Posted 11/11/2011 - 04:54
Link
Ok ladies & chaps now that there in a crack in the ice, lets see some more takes on communications
With 20 days to go, time is still on your side
With 20 days to go, time is still on your side
....to capture with my K-x what my eye beholds and my imagination seeks...
Posted 12/11/2011 - 01:57
Link
Okay Sir...I Made that crack a little bit bigger....Let's Roll!!
Where in the world are you cardiff_gareth??...This was you special baby, and I have to say I am missing your entries.
I also remember a certain Markj saying he was going to join in on the next one when he missed mine
Is Tozza feeling better...Come on me good fellows....join in, I LOVE your work.
Hey how about you John Riley... You are our pal and want to see the site move onward too.
Regards
JA
Where in the world are you cardiff_gareth??...This was you special baby, and I have to say I am missing your entries.
I also remember a certain Markj saying he was going to join in on the next one when he missed mine
Is Tozza feeling better...Come on me good fellows....join in, I LOVE your work.
Hey how about you John Riley... You are our pal and want to see the site move onward too.
Regards
JA
Posted 12/11/2011 - 02:02
Link
Hi JudithAnn, I'm right here, which might be surprising as this time in the UK is not the most user-friendly! Still, no sleep to be had tonight so where better to be.
I shall see what I can do to add to the competition, probably tomorrow.
I shall see what I can do to add to the competition, probably tomorrow.
Best regards, John
Posted 12/11/2011 - 06:28
Link
Oh I see...
so this is a local problem...MMmmm. Explain to me why that is....Since you pulling an all nighter
Regards:
JA
johnriley wrote:
Hi JudithAnn, I'm right here, which might be surprising as this time in the UK is not the most user-friendly! Still, no sleep to be had tonight so where better to be.
I shall see what I can do to add to the competition, probably tomorrow.
...Hi JudithAnn, I'm right here, which might be surprising as this time in the UK is not the most user-friendly! Still, no sleep to be had tonight so where better to be.
I shall see what I can do to add to the competition, probably tomorrow.
so this is a local problem...MMmmm. Explain to me why that is....Since you pulling an all nighter
Regards:
JA
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


83 posts
16 years
Sofia,
Bulgaria