Discussion for Fortnightly Competition #60 - Spatial
Posted 02/02/2011 - 12:52
Link
I've managed to shoehorn 'space' into my title
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 02/02/2011 - 16:28
Link
cardiff_gareth wrote:
I only got Spaced Out into mine......
thoughton wrote:
I've managed to shoehorn 'space' into my title
Ah yes, but I got the word spatial into my title I've managed to shoehorn 'space' into my title
This space deliberately left blank.
Posted 03/02/2011 - 05:11
Link
Well done all - I've had to watch this from the sidelines for a couple of weeks, due to change in internet arrangements and then a switch to a 64 bit OS.
Such fun.
Such fun.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


441 posts
16 years
Bollington,
Cheshire,
UK
After the comp has ended I would be more than happy to show you the original and detail the PP steps.
But I do understand the point you are trying to get across.
Gear Not enough!!
PPG
Flickr
My not so new website