Conker
Posted 26/08/2018 - 15:47
Link
I thought you were going to say that rascal "PentaxExpert" had returned.
Peter
Pentax K5
Pentax DA 18-55 Mk1, 50-200 (Samsung), 16-45, 55-300 Mk1, 35 f/2.4
Pentax MZ6 + FA28-90, FA50 f/1.4, M 50 f/1.7
Tamron 80-210mm & 28mm
Pentax K5
Pentax DA 18-55 Mk1, 50-200 (Samsung), 16-45, 55-300 Mk1, 35 f/2.4
Pentax MZ6 + FA28-90, FA50 f/1.4, M 50 f/1.7
Tamron 80-210mm & 28mm
Posted 26/08/2018 - 15:48
Link
It hasn't rotated by itself but has been saved in that orientation. I wonder what software was used to prepare the image? If done in Photoshop and saved in the correct orientation then it would appear as such. If it has simply been viewed in some viewer then maybe the viewer used has not saved the rotation information when the image was closed.
Best regards, John
Posted 26/08/2018 - 16:30
Link
Thanks, John.
I'll go back to Elements & check....
Roger.
(Don't wish that on us, Peter!!)
I'll go back to Elements & check....
Roger.
(Don't wish that on us, Peter!!)
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Posted 26/08/2018 - 16:49
Link
Ta-Daaa!

Thanks, John, quite right.
I had several copies on the go in Elements but decided on using this one, which was the original,straight ooc.
It was viewed in Elements, but not subject to a "Save" operation. So, although Elements revolved it for viewing, no changes were made, so it remained as-was!
I think!
Thanks for your time, it won't happen again!
Roger.

Thanks, John, quite right.
I had several copies on the go in Elements but decided on using this one, which was the original,straight ooc.
It was viewed in Elements, but not subject to a "Save" operation. So, although Elements revolved it for viewing, no changes were made, so it remained as-was!
I think!
Thanks for your time, it won't happen again!
Roger.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Posted 26/08/2018 - 19:32
Link
Looks like you need to lie down!
Then the shot should come out the right way up!
--
Then the shot should come out the right way up!
--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 26/08/2018 - 19:58
Link
I have been told it is camera instructions!
PU should ignore camera instructions!
PU should ignore camera instructions!
Pentax K1-ii and MZ6
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1547 posts
16 years
Wiltshire
Why has this revolved? By itself?
Any help would be most welcome.....
Roger.
(Same has happened in the Gallery)