comp 49 comments and questions

Don
Posted 03/09/2010 - 17:46 Link
thoughton wrote:
That is indeed brilliant! You should have entered your own comp, would have won easily
especially since I'm sleeping with the Judge....
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
TOZZA27
Posted 03/09/2010 - 17:48 Link
I have to say I enjoyed Happy Gilmore (1996) - we once met a couple of kids on the local municipal course who could replicate the shots - amazing !!

Tony
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.

I am now on Flickr which is nice !
TOZZA27
Posted 03/09/2010 - 17:50 Link

Ty Webb
"A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish."

"You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

"I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball."
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.

I am now on Flickr which is nice !
TOZZA27
Posted 03/09/2010 - 17:52 Link
Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low-grade dog food. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it."

"Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid."

"You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?"
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.

I am now on Flickr which is nice !
Don
Posted 03/09/2010 - 17:55 Link
TOZZA27 wrote:
I have to say I enjoyed Happy Gilmore (1996) - we once met a couple of kids on the local municipal course who could replicate the shots - amazing !!

Tony
I shot a golf tourney fundraiser a few years back... had shots of Canadian hockey legend Gordie Howe doing a face off with golf putters with a couple provincial dignataries... and one shot of a little old old lady give Gordie Howe the famous elbow check....

There was a pretty young lady driving a golf cart loaded with booze..... I can't remember what color her eyes were, but she had the biggest, nicest chest I ever saw.... it had scotch, bourbon, beer and wine coolers, and wine all packed on ice.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
TOZZA27
Posted 03/09/2010 - 18:05 Link
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.

I am now on Flickr which is nice !

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo