CLUSTER FIG
Posted 06/11/2010 - 12:46
Link
I like the contrast of colour in this. Is it sharpened? It looks a tad too crisp.
Best regards
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 08/11/2010 - 01:35
Link
K10D wrote:
I like the contrast of colour in this. Is it sharpened? It looks a tad too crisp.
Best regards
Thanks guys, yes some playing around and sharpening in lightroom
I like the contrast of colour in this. Is it sharpened? It looks a tad too crisp.
Best regards
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 08/11/2010 - 06:29
Link
If these are anything like Moreton Bay figs, then do they have a whiskery skin? Perhaps that is what Gary is seeing. I don't see sharpening artefacts on the image.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2931 posts
18 years
Atherton tablelands,
NQ
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/Fruitsoftheforest.jpg[/IMG]
Evidently they are edible
Don.