CLUSTER FIG

08tiger
Posted 06/11/2010 - 09:13 Link
These cluster figs took my fancy on a walk around a local rainforest lake today
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/Fruitsoftheforest.jpg[/IMG]
Evidently they are edible
C&C welcome.
Don.
K10D
Posted 06/11/2010 - 12:46 Link
I like the contrast of colour in this. Is it sharpened? It looks a tad too crisp.

Best regards
Too far from a shore.
puma
Posted 06/11/2010 - 20:11 Link
If you turn it upside down, lol no only joking good shot and i like the colour and sharpness.
PPG link
08tiger
Posted 08/11/2010 - 01:35 Link
K10D wrote:
I like the contrast of colour in this. Is it sharpened? It looks a tad too crisp.

Best regards
Thanks guys, yes some playing around and sharpening in lightroom
C&C welcome.
Don.
i-Berg
Posted 08/11/2010 - 06:29 Link
If these are anything like Moreton Bay figs, then do they have a whiskery skin? Perhaps that is what Gary is seeing. I don't see sharpening artefacts on the image.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo