Chatsworth and some birds.

Pjwebbs
Posted 15/04/2014 - 17:19 Link
Had a lovely day at Chatsworth House at the weekend. I took my K-5ii and Tammy 17-50 with me and here are some images I took, along with my first bird images using my 150-500.

1.
Comment Image
Chatsworth-2 by pjwebbs, on Flickr

2.
Comment Image
Chatsworth House-4 by pjwebbs, on Flickr

3.
Comment Image
Chatsworth House-2 by pjwebbs, on Flickr

4.
Comment Image
Chatsworth House by pjwebbs, on Flickr

5.
Comment Image
Bird-2 by pjwebbs, on Flickr

6.
Comment Image
Bird by pjwebbs, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!
Pentax K5ii / Tammy 17-50 / Pentax-F 50 1.7 / Siggy 70-300 / Siggy 150-500 / and my favourite Pentax-A 70-210.
Edited by Pjwebbs: 15/04/2014 - 17:19
Posted 15/04/2014 - 18:02 Link
more than decent birdy shots
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.

Check out ones photographs on Flickr!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
davidstorm
Posted 15/04/2014 - 20:50 Link
A really nice set of images and the bird shots are lovely. They are a Great Tit and a Reed Bunting by the way!

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Pjwebbs
Posted 15/04/2014 - 21:36 Link
Thanks David, I don't have much clue when it comes to knowing birds...
Pentax K5ii / Tammy 17-50 / Pentax-F 50 1.7 / Siggy 70-300 / Siggy 150-500 / and my favourite Pentax-A 70-210.
Stuey
Posted 15/04/2014 - 22:47 Link
I like these
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
Smeggypants
Posted 16/04/2014 - 06:36 Link
The first two have silly colour popping and the rest of have a green colour cast.

Is your monitor calibrated?
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
ronniemac
Posted 16/04/2014 - 10:38 Link
Don't usually go for colour popping, however I do like the pink stiletto.



Maybe I should be more discrete about personal dress preferences
LennyBloke
Posted 30/05/2018 - 07:50 Link
The bird shots have a really nice background quality - soft and subtle
LennyBloke
MrB
Posted 30/05/2018 - 12:45 Link
What I find disappointing is the stupidity of those who consent to beautiful historic places being debased by such infantile art. 1 and 2 serve to illustrate the point quite well, but those artefacts would be best avoided, as in number 3.

Philip
JAK
Posted 30/05/2018 - 12:57 Link
LennyBloke wrote:
The bird shots have a really nice background quality - soft and subtle
Did you appreciate you were replying to a spam post added to a four year old thread? it wasn't even relevant to the previous posts!

PS I cannot detect the reported green cast. Maybe the issue was their monitor
John K
Edited by JAK: 30/05/2018 - 13:01
MrB
Posted 30/05/2018 - 13:44 Link
JAK wrote:

Did you appreciate you were replying to a........... four year old thread?
Me too!
LennyBloke
Posted 30/05/2018 - 15:28 Link
JAK wrote:
LennyBloke wrote:
The bird shots have a really nice background quality - soft and subtle
Did you appreciate you were replying to a spam post added to a four year old thread? it wasn't even relevant to the previous posts!

PS I cannot detect the reported green cast. Maybe the issue was their monitor
I realised the previous post to mine was a spam post, but hadn't appreciated the original was that old
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo