Card
Posted 04/04/2008 - 07:36
Link
Not much help unless you are in the Netherlands or Belgium, but I use glue from Hema (a Dutch chain of stores) which is especially intended for photos.
I'm sure you can get something similar, either from a photographic shop or craft store wherever you are.
I'm sure you can get something similar, either from a photographic shop or craft store wherever you are.
Posted 04/04/2008 - 08:18
Link
Spraymount (theoretically only temporary) or Photomount.
Both are spray can adhesives and have been on the market for at least 15 years.
Both are spray can adhesives and have been on the market for at least 15 years.
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 04/04/2008 - 12:32
Link
Yes I'd go with the spray mount although it's not very healthy stuff unless used in a well ventilated area.
K5, LightRoom 5
Sigma 8-16 Pentax DA 16-45 Pentax DA 55-300 Pentax 18-55WR Tamron 90 Di Macro Metz 44 AF-1
Sigma 8-16 Pentax DA 16-45 Pentax DA 55-300 Pentax 18-55WR Tamron 90 Di Macro Metz 44 AF-1
Posted 04/04/2008 - 14:04
Link
Actually very important to use Photomount for permanent mounting of photographs. Spraymount will result in prints detatching after a short while.
Best regards, John
Posted 04/04/2008 - 14:08
Link
Thank you - I'll make sure I get photomount.
Mike
Mike
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3241 posts
18 years
Worcestershire
I am assuming that there are better products these days - any suggestions?
Thanks
Mike