Bugless ( I tried )

derek897
Posted 31/05/2018 - 12:01 Link
I tried to go bugless, it didnt quite work out.

Comment Image
_IMG5500ed2sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
_IMG5575ed2sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Then I spotted this guy, he was 3inches from the front element, stayed for loads of pics, first is a 3 shot mini stack, handheld, not perfect, but shows promise, he turned around then and stared straight at me, sorry Haris

Comment Image
dungflyxc2sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
_IMG5617ed2sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr
I know what i like, If not always why.
1stEverPentax
Posted 31/05/2018 - 12:51 Link
What a cheeky chappie.

Great images again Derek. The first one is mesmerising...just waiting for it to unfurl.

Regards

Karlo
Sry
Posted 31/05/2018 - 19:42 Link
The head-on fly looks like me looking at the first two - quirkily beautiful for the first, evanescently for the second. Great shots.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo