Harlow Carr Gardens, Harrogate

jvs
Posted 29/05/2018 - 21:15 Link
Not a massive fan of formal gardens as a rule, so went along with some reluctance when my wife suggested a visit. In the event, there was less formality than I expected and a lot to please the eye. Hope I've captured a bit of that here. K-70 + DA 16-85.
1
Comment Image

2
Comment Image

3
Comment Image

4
Comment Image

5
Comment Image

6
Comment Image

7
Comment Image

8
Comment Image
John
pschlute
Posted 29/05/2018 - 22:29 Link
Nice. You certainly picked a splendid day to visit.
derek897
Posted 30/05/2018 - 13:45 Link
Fabulous looking place, well taken
I know what i like, If not always why.
Sry
Posted 31/05/2018 - 20:07 Link
Lovely place and images. I enjoy "formal" gardens as long as they're not too "formal". This one looks quite pleasantly informally formal. No pesky humans either... did you have the place to yourselves, or were you very patient in getting the shots?

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo