Borders in Elements 9

coker
Posted 24/08/2012 - 16:55 Link
Can someone please advise how I can get ALL colour borders including white & pastel shades to stay fully opaque?

Many thanks,

Roger.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
matwhittington
Posted 24/08/2012 - 20:06 Link
How do you do the borders? I use PSE8 and create borders by using the increase/resize canvas size tool, set to whatever number of pixels I want, and the borders always seem to be opaque... would have thought the same would be true in PSE9 (?)

Not sure if that helps...?
Mat W

My Flickr: link
coker
Posted 24/08/2012 - 22:52 Link
In PSE9, I go to:

Select: all.
Edit: Stroke (outline) selection.
Inside.

What to do with:
Blending?
Opacity?
Preserve transparency?

Perhaps give the PSE8 version a try.
Thanks, Mat.

Roger.
The more I look, the more there is to see!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo