Black Friday 2018

ronniemac

Link Posted 28/11/2018 - 10:56
Big thanks to Chris at SRS!

Without their pursuit of reduced prices from Ricoh on Pentax gear, I would not have been able to afford the lovelies which I now have.

Thanks also for the excellent service and for giving us PentaxUsers that extra special service.

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 29/11/2018 - 14:34
Thanks for your kind words Ronnie!

We've finally caught up after the madness of the Black Friday weekend.

The D-FA 50mm F1.4's and 100mm Macro's will be with us next week and we will be getting enough to fulfil all orders and have a few spare.

I can currently continue these deals for forum members on all lenses. The codes are still working and valid while stock lasts. If the code stops working then we've run out of stock at the special prices.

It is looking unlikely that we will be able to offer lenses at these low prices in our Christmas sale so this is the best time to grab a bargain!
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

RobL

Link Posted 29/11/2018 - 16:07
And I thought I had safely survived Black Friday for the first time without temptation!

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 30/11/2018 - 13:03

Apologies Rob!

Here's a reminder of all the codes.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

McBrian

Link Posted 30/11/2018 - 15:48
RobL wrote:
And I thought I had safely survived Black Friday for the first time without temptation!

^^^^ Currently trying to keep the CC hidden - I wished I had never sold my 150-450
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.

Kim C

Link Posted 30/11/2018 - 15:55
McBrian wrote:
RobL wrote:

^^^^ Currently trying to keep the CC hidden - I wished I had never sold my 150-450

That's ok, I wish I had
never bought the 15-30.

derek897

Link Posted 30/11/2018 - 16:33
Kim C wrote:
McBrian wrote:
Quote:

That's ok, I wish I had
never bought the 15-30.

I wish I hadn't sold my 15-30mm
Go figure
I know what i like, If not always why.

Kim C

Link Posted 30/11/2018 - 16:46
derek897 wrote:
Kim C wrote:
Quote:
RobL wrote:

That's ok, I wish I had
never bought the 15-30.

I wish I hadn't sold my 15-30mm
Go figure

Well if you want a replacement.
Sorry but I just can't get on with it as it focusses the wrong way.

derek897

Link Posted 30/11/2018 - 17:30
I'm afraid not even a black Friday deal on a used 15-30mm would get it back in range now.
I know what i like, If not always why.

McBrian

Link Posted 01/12/2018 - 20:10
McBrian wrote:
RobL wrote:

found the CC
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 03/12/2018 - 15:04
We've just had fresh stocks arrive of the D-FA 50mm F1.4, 100mm WR Macro and 150-450mm.

All orders are now being processed.

We still have a few of these lenses we can offer at the discounted prices, but it is a very limited amount.

Any questions then please ask.

Follow us on Facebook
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.