Black Friday 2018
Posted 16/11/2018 - 15:17
Link
Looks like the Laowa 12mm will have to wait.
Posted 19/11/2018 - 09:19
Link
Any idea when you'll be making your deals know - my cash is starting to burn my leg
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
Hi all.
As has been mentioned above, the instant cashback has doubled today.
£200 instant discount on the K-1 II, KP and K-70.
£100 instant discount on the Ricoh GR II
£50 instant discount on the Theta V
There is also 10% discount on lenses, BUT, please wait until Black Friday as the discounts will be greater! This is why we haven't promoted this.
As in previous years, I will give forum members early access to these deals, and stock is very limited at these prices.
As a taster, we can offer the following prices on the following. These are in stock and can be ordered now.....
Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 24-70mm F2.8 ED SDM WR Lens at £799 - use code pentax2470
Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 15-30mm F2.8 ED SDM WR Lens at £999 - use code pentax1530
More to follow....
Any questions then please ask.
Hi all.
As has been mentioned above, the instant cashback has doubled today.
£200 instant discount on the K-1 II, KP and K-70.
£100 instant discount on the Ricoh GR II
£50 instant discount on the Theta V
There is also 10% discount on lenses, BUT, please wait until Black Friday as the discounts will be greater! This is why we haven't promoted this.
As in previous years, I will give forum members early access to these deals, and stock is very limited at these prices.
As a taster, we can offer the following prices on the following. These are in stock and can be ordered now.....
Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 24-70mm F2.8 ED SDM WR Lens at £799 - use code pentax2470
Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 15-30mm F2.8 ED SDM WR Lens at £999 - use code pentax1530
More to follow....
Any questions then please ask.
Posted 21/11/2018 - 14:23
Link
A couple more offers:
HD PENTAX D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-5.6ED DC AW at £1299 - use code pentax150450
HD PENTAX D-FA* 70-200mm F2.8ED DC AW at £1349 - use code pentax70200
HD PENTAX D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-5.6ED DC AW at £1299 - use code pentax150450
HD PENTAX D-FA* 70-200mm F2.8ED DC AW at £1349 - use code pentax70200
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 21/11/2018 - 14:59
Link
Chris,
This is awesome, but when are you going to stop teasing us and give us the DFA 50mm F1.4 code?
Thank you,
This is awesome, but when are you going to stop teasing us and give us the DFA 50mm F1.4 code?
Thank you,
Digital: Pentax K-1 II + Grip, Pentax K3II + Grip, Pentax MX-1.
Lenses: Pentax D-FA 24-70mm 2.8, D-FA 15-30 2.8, D-FA 70-200 2.8*, Pentax 35mm 2.4, 50mm 1.8, 18-135mm WR, 55-300mm HD, Sigma 70-300mm (macro), Tamron 17-50mm F2.8.
Film: Mamiya C330 Medium Format, Pentax Super ME.
Lenses: Pentax D-FA 24-70mm 2.8, D-FA 15-30 2.8, D-FA 70-200 2.8*, Pentax 35mm 2.4, 50mm 1.8, 18-135mm WR, 55-300mm HD, Sigma 70-300mm (macro), Tamron 17-50mm F2.8.
Film: Mamiya C330 Medium Format, Pentax Super ME.
Posted 21/11/2018 - 15:53
Link
It's coming - stock isn't here until tomorrow though which is why I've not divulged the code....
I'm only getting a few of this lens at the special price (I'm not just saying that)
The code is active - have a guess.... (no prize for guessing sadly!)
I'm only getting a few of this lens at the special price (I'm not just saying that)
The code is active - have a guess.... (no prize for guessing sadly!)
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 21/11/2018 - 16:01
Link
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
It's coming - stock isn't here until tomorrow though which is why I've not divulged the code....
I'm only getting a few of this lens at the special price (I'm not just saying that)
The code is active - have a guess.... (no prize for guessing sadly!)
Hi Chris, Already guessed the codes for some of the others.It's coming - stock isn't here until tomorrow though which is why I've not divulged the code....
I'm only getting a few of this lens at the special price (I'm not just saying that)
The code is active - have a guess.... (no prize for guessing sadly!)
Just waiting for the "announcement" before ordering.
Posted 21/11/2018 - 16:55
Link
oh I would love to go for the 70-200 but I have blown my lens fund this year already on the DFA 50.
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 21/11/2018 - 17:48
Link
The D FA 70-200/2.8 is an extraordinary lens, and very good value indeed at £1349. I would max out the credit card for that deal!
Posted 21/11/2018 - 22:38
Link
Kim C wrote:
Just waiting for the "announcement" before ordering.
Yay I guessed the Fat Fifty's code And the deal is a stonker!Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
It's coming - stock isn't here until tomorrow though which is why I've not divulged the code....
I'm only getting a few of this lens at the special price (I'm not just saying that)
The code is active - have a guess.... (no prize for guessing sadly!)
Hi Chris, Already guessed the codes for some of the others.It's coming - stock isn't here until tomorrow though which is why I've not divulged the code....
I'm only getting a few of this lens at the special price (I'm not just saying that)
The code is active - have a guess.... (no prize for guessing sadly!)
Just waiting for the "announcement" before ordering.
Do I get a prize for getting the correct answer? ;p
All the gear with no idea
Posted 21/11/2018 - 22:47
Link
HarisF1 wrote:
Do I get a prize for getting the correct answer? ;p
^^ It does say no prizes for guessing.
Kim C wrote:
Just waiting for the "announcement" before ordering.
Yay I guessed the Fat Fifty's code And the deal is a stonker!Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
It's coming - stock isn't here until tomorrow though which is why I've not divulged the code....
I'm only getting a few of this lens at the special price (I'm not just saying that)
The code is active - have a guess.... (no prize for guessing sadly!)
Hi Chris, Already guessed the codes for some of the others.It's coming - stock isn't here until tomorrow though which is why I've not divulged the code....
I'm only getting a few of this lens at the special price (I'm not just saying that)
The code is active - have a guess.... (no prize for guessing sadly!)
Just waiting for the "announcement" before ordering.
Do I get a prize for getting the correct answer? ;p
Posted 21/11/2018 - 23:25
Link
HarisF1 wrote:
Yay I guessed the Fat Fifty's code And the deal is a stonker!
Do I get a prize for getting the correct answer? ;p
Reckon I beat you to it!
Yay I guessed the Fat Fifty's code And the deal is a stonker!
Do I get a prize for getting the correct answer? ;p
John K
Posted 22/11/2018 - 00:42
Link
ronniemac wrote:
The D FA 70-200/2.8 is an extraordinary lens, and very good value indeed at £1349. I would max out the credit card for that deal!
Just the fact I have FA*80-200 & DA*60-250 and Nikkors covering that length which will necessitate making room first. I am reluctant to part with any of them
The D FA 70-200/2.8 is an extraordinary lens, and very good value indeed at £1349. I would max out the credit card for that deal!
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Posted 22/11/2018 - 01:24
Link
I have had a few attempts at the code for the DFA 501.4 , unsuccesfully.
Is it live?
Is it live?
Posted 22/11/2018 - 10:13
Link
The code is pentax50dfa
Well done to the few that guessed correctly
I'll share the full list shortly....
Well done to the few that guessed correctly
I'll share the full list shortly....
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1386 posts
14 years
Richmond/Denbigh
Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 24-70mm F2.8 ED SDM WR Lens at £799 - use code pentax2470
More to follow....
Any questions then please ask.
resist Resist RESIST Peter
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff