Bad spelin'
Posted 29/03/2009 - 14:09
Link
An Irish jig The things we do to impress the fairer sex
I'm glad you've learnt your lesson, hobbling around on crutches is something I am no stranger to, coming from years of dirt bike riding, unfortunately I have yet to learn my lesson And if I ever decide to give up riding I will follow your advice and not take up Irish jigging as a pastime.
Again, glad to see you back.
I'm glad you've learnt your lesson, hobbling around on crutches is something I am no stranger to, coming from years of dirt bike riding, unfortunately I have yet to learn my lesson And if I ever decide to give up riding I will follow your advice and not take up Irish jigging as a pastime.
Again, glad to see you back.
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 30/03/2009 - 10:13
Link
George, I hope the wee lass was impressed by how you fell for her....
Best regards, John
Posted 30/03/2009 - 22:14
Link
johnriley wrote:
George, I hope the wee lass was impressed by how you fell for her....
George, I hope the wee lass was impressed by how you fell for her....
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


8192 posts
22 years
London
I would have you know, Clarky, that I am an upright sort of feller, and have always endeavoured to live my life by following the examples of great men.
However, I am compelled to admit that on this occasion I was following the example of the immortal bard, Rabbie Burrrrns. A man who I have to confess was no stranger to lassies or bars.
Shortly after singing one of his best known (and least understood) songs (for it was Hogmanay), I found myself demonstrating the finer points of the Irish jig to a young person. The fact that this lassie was herself Irish should have discouraged me, but I pressed on regardless.
The result was catastrophic. Nearly two months in plaster, then a strange sort of adjustable boot - an improved version of those used for extracting confessions in the Tower of London.
However, I can now hobble about without crutches, and even drive a car, so life is looking up. Jigging, you will not be surprised to hear, is no longer part of my repertoire.
G