Back at last after my heart operation.

Gedski
Posted 20/01/2017 - 16:47 Link
Finally, after five months I'm well enough to get back among the living. It has been a long and sometimes difficult road but I have got through the worst and am now, hopefully, on the mend.

If I have remembered, there should be a couple of shots, my first since September last year, please forgive the noise as I forgot about getting rid of it.Comment Image
Comment Image


I don't think that they're too shabby, at least I got them in focus.
johnriley
Posted 20/01/2017 - 16:50 Link
Welcome back!
Best regards, John
Stuey
Posted 20/01/2017 - 21:23 Link
Welcome back ☺
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
MikeInDevon
Posted 20/01/2017 - 21:51 Link
My very best wishes to you on a continued recovery. It's scary stuff as I know from personal experience, just take one day at a time...

Regards
Mike
K10D
Posted 20/01/2017 - 22:15 Link
Welcome back.

Best regards
Too far from a shore.
stub
Posted 20/01/2017 - 22:23 Link
Not lost your touch either...Good to have you back with us....
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..
Northgrain
Posted 21/01/2017 - 00:17 Link
Great to see these shots, and you back here 😃

Very best for the rest of your recovery.. and enjoy your photography!
autumnlight
Posted 30/01/2017 - 17:02 Link
Happy to see you are on the road to your recovery and nice shots too!
OldTaffy
Posted 30/01/2017 - 18:37 Link
Best wishes for a continuing recovery to full health.

Martin
A few of my photographs in flickr.
Lizars 1910 "Challenge" quarter-plate camera; and some more recent stuff.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo