Autumn Walk
Posted 05/11/2015 - 12:16
Link
Some lovely autumnal scenes and you've found plenty of leaves, caught at just the right time.
My favourites are 3, 7 and 9 .... they seem to have a lovely 'sweep' to the compositions and good leading lines.
My preferences are usually towards the saturated, and again here I find myself wishing for just a little more vibrancy in the reds .....
My favourites are 3, 7 and 9 .... they seem to have a lovely 'sweep' to the compositions and good leading lines.
My preferences are usually towards the saturated, and again here I find myself wishing for just a little more vibrancy in the reds .....
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Posted 05/11/2015 - 20:04
Link
Thanks for the comments
Regards
George
redbusa99 wrote:
the only one that does not work for me is the mono conversion.
I tend to agree with you, the light was rather drab so had a pop at converting it to B&W since I liked the reflection but it doesn't seem as strong as the other images.the only one that does not work for me is the mono conversion.
Regards
George
Posted 05/11/2015 - 22:14
Link
A very strong set George, they capture the essence of Autumn very well with lovely, natural colours.
The compositions are all good, all are sharp and well exposed too, I think you have done a fine job. Looks like you had a pleasant walk too!
Regards
David
The compositions are all good, all are sharp and well exposed too, I think you have done a fine job. Looks like you had a pleasant walk too!
Regards
David
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


845 posts
16 years
Sheffield
K5iis + DA*16-50 , pp'd in lightroom
No 1
No 2
No 3
No 4
No 5
No 6
No 7
No 8
No 9
Feel free to comment.
Regards
George