Anyone got £3k spare?
Posted 23/03/2008 - 08:40
Link
Just checked my purse - not even €3 in there so sorry can't add to the unlocker wants a 600mm fund I'm afraid.
7kg! man I would need a servant to carry it for me. That is more than your carry on luggage allowance on some airlines nowadays, and I surely wouldn't want to check it in
7kg! man I would need a servant to carry it for me. That is more than your carry on luggage allowance on some airlines nowadays, and I surely wouldn't want to check it in
Posted 23/03/2008 - 08:43
Link
It is the 5 metre minimum focus distance that puts me off, as well as the £90 postal charge
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 23/03/2008 - 21:17
Link
Quote:
Just checked my purse - not even €3 in there so sorry can't add to the unlocker wants a 600mm fund I'm afraid.
7kg! man I would need a servant to carry it for me. That is more than your carry on luggage allowance on some airlines nowadays, and I surely wouldn't want to check it in
Done your grocery shopping at Albert Heijn? They make Waitrose look cheap
Just checked my purse - not even €3 in there so sorry can't add to the unlocker wants a 600mm fund I'm afraid.
7kg! man I would need a servant to carry it for me. That is more than your carry on luggage allowance on some airlines nowadays, and I surely wouldn't want to check it in
Posted 24/03/2008 - 15:05
Link
Only 12 feedback, none as a seller, and just one in the last 12 months. Hmm...
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3062 posts
18 years
Aylesbury,
Bucks.
Website・Blog・Gear・Twitter・Facebook