Sigma 10-20

Gwyn
Posted 22/03/2008 - 10:10 Link
Yippee! My bargain Sigma 10 -20 has just arrived!
I spotted it on a local internet auction site (Marktplaats) on Thursday and it arrived just now.
€350 for a brand new lens! I am happy. It should be a great lens for our trip to Arizona and New Mexico in May.
It (almost) makes up for missing out on my 50-135*.
Hyram
Posted 22/03/2008 - 10:28 Link
Quote:
Yippee! My bargain Sigma 10 -20 has just arrived!
I spotted it on a local internet auction site (Marktplaats) on Thursday and it arrived just now.
€350 for a brand new lens! I am happy. It should be a great lens for our trip to Arizona and New Mexico in May.
It (almost) makes up for missing out on my 50-135*.
Nothing could make up for missing out on a DA* 50 -135

I wish I was going to Arizona and Mexico in May
Hyram

Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Tyr
Posted 22/03/2008 - 18:43 Link
I tried out the 50-135 at the Plymouth branch of London Camera Exchange and it was such a good lens. I preferred it to my 16-50 and there is no doubt in my mind what lens I want to get next.
Gwyn
Posted 22/03/2008 - 20:21 Link
the 50-135 is stil high on the wish list. I just missed out on one a couple of weeks ago. I thought I had it then then seller accepted a higher bid
Meanwhile I'm happy with my bargain Sigma.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo