Anybody else watching the election?

davex
Posted 07/05/2010 - 00:34 Link
seems odd, BBC showing 3 results, ITV showing 7
K5 + 8mm-500mm zooms and primes
Please feel free to play with any images I post.
My flickr: link
davex
Posted 07/05/2010 - 00:41 Link
BBC 5, ITV 11
K5 + 8mm-500mm zooms and primes
Please feel free to play with any images I post.
My flickr: link
Unlocker
Posted 07/05/2010 - 00:57 Link
Watching the alternative election on Ch4, comedy genius!
davex
Posted 07/05/2010 - 00:58 Link
BBC 9 ITV 21
K5 + 8mm-500mm zooms and primes
Please feel free to play with any images I post.
My flickr: link
Unlocker
Posted 07/05/2010 - 00:59 Link
CH4, who cares!
davex
Posted 07/05/2010 - 00:59 Link
Quote:
alternative election on Ch4, comedy genius!
It`s all a bit modern for me, too many clever young people for my liking.
K5 + 8mm-500mm zooms and primes
Please feel free to play with any images I post.
My flickr: link
Unlocker
Posted 07/05/2010 - 01:04 Link
Just loved the way they had to be impartial until 10PM when the polls closed. Then let rip!!
bretti_kivi
Posted 07/05/2010 - 07:08 Link
... ha. looking good from here.... maybe even you might actually get the hung parliament and electoral reform that's long overdue.

And I can't vote there and I may well take citizenship so I can vote here.

Bret
my pics: link
my kit: K3, K5, K-01, DA 18-55, D-FA50 macro, Siggy 30/1.4, 100-300/f4, 70-200/2.8, Samsung 12-24/f4, Tamron 17-50, and lots of other bits.
DOIK
Posted 07/05/2010 - 07:48 Link
What election?

John
Hardgravity
Posted 07/05/2010 - 08:20 Link
Election?

Thank the lord all the self centered egotistical politicians will soon be banished to where they belong, oh wait, that was a Terry Pratchet book where the politicians were sent straight to jail, 'it saves time later'
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.
Mongoose
Posted 07/05/2010 - 08:49 Link
[quote="Prince George"] I'd like to say a few words about the disgraceful situation in which this election arose. We PAID for this seat, I think it's a damn liberty we should have to STAND for it as well![/quote]
you don't have to be mad to post here



but it does help
1947lcs
Posted 07/05/2010 - 11:19 Link
bretti_kivi wrote:
... ha. looking good from here.... maybe even you might actually get the hung parliament and electoral reform that's long overdue.

And I can't vote there and I may well take citizenship so I can vote here.

Bret
How do you hang a parliament:
K5, DAL18-55,SMC 50mm f2,DA 55-300, SCM F 35-70 and all the help I can get.
flossie
Posted 07/05/2010 - 12:35 Link
1947lcs wrote:

How do you hang a parliament:
With pleasure. Will even supply the rope.
Still shooting in the dark (literally and metaphorically)...
fatspider
Posted 07/05/2010 - 12:37 Link
Election???

Oh you mean the shambles that went on last night when not everyone got to vote
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
johnriley
Posted 07/05/2010 - 16:10 Link
For what it's worth I stayed up till 3.30am, slept from 4am, was up again at 6.30am.

I'm still goinf strong just now, let's see how it feels at midnight, the ePHOTOzine hour!

Does anyone else stay up till past midnight just to post the new day's image?
Best regards, John

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo