Another pointless thread
Posted 11/02/2011 - 09:27
Link
Ok its Friday again...and the weather is yuk so I am at the computer and not out and about!
Went to Fay Godwin exhibiton at the Media museum earlier this week. Very inspiring. I am amazed at what she achieved in black and white/sepias. There were some excellent low light pics taken in the rain on hillsides - usualy the time I pack the camera away and trudge down to the teashop!
see link
Dave
Went to Fay Godwin exhibiton at the Media museum earlier this week. Very inspiring. I am amazed at what she achieved in black and white/sepias. There were some excellent low light pics taken in the rain on hillsides - usualy the time I pack the camera away and trudge down to the teashop!
see link
Dave
Posted 11/02/2011 - 11:32
Link
Wet - yet again
let the education continue
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Posted 11/02/2011 - 11:35
Link
Damp and cold as a result.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 11/02/2011 - 11:43
Link
Bright sunshine here - sorry - 10 degrees/50 degrees - calm and pleasant - out into the garden for some spring cleaning and tidying - Cyrils all over the place !!
Tony
Tony
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
Posted 11/02/2011 - 12:15
Link
BAH !!
let the education continue
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Posted 11/02/2011 - 12:21
Link
fatspider wrote:
If its any help were due to have some sunny intervals tomorrow, if your quick you may catch them
Blinked and missed them
If its any help were due to have some sunny intervals tomorrow, if your quick you may catch them
Posted 11/02/2011 - 15:14
Link
In the two weeks since I retired I have had the following
Frontdoor lock jammed with the key in it. Locksmith required
Broadband went down due to faulty outside conection. BT required.
Wifes laptop internal wirless card failed. New card required (now Working)
Wife had first puncture in 20 years.
If this is what its going to be like I am going back to work.
Les
Frontdoor lock jammed with the key in it. Locksmith required
Broadband went down due to faulty outside conection. BT required.
Wifes laptop internal wirless card failed. New card required (now Working)
Wife had first puncture in 20 years.
If this is what its going to be like I am going back to work.
Les
K5, DAL18-55,SMC 50mm f2,DA 55-300, SCM F 35-70 and all the help I can get.
Posted 11/02/2011 - 16:11
Link
Thats bad luck Les. Perhaps you should just sit and watch television
I hope things improve for you very soon.
Following on from the Fay Weldon exhibition. When I visit an exhibtion I like to look at my books at home and see if i have examples of their work as an artist, illustrator etc. I am chuffed to find that i have a 1991 Thornfield Moors book which includes a photographic essay by Fay Godwin. This will help me understand her technique and 'eye' long after the exhibition has gone..
Dave
I hope things improve for you very soon.
Following on from the Fay Weldon exhibition. When I visit an exhibtion I like to look at my books at home and see if i have examples of their work as an artist, illustrator etc. I am chuffed to find that i have a 1991 Thornfield Moors book which includes a photographic essay by Fay Godwin. This will help me understand her technique and 'eye' long after the exhibition has gone..
Dave
Posted 11/02/2011 - 19:04
Link
Complete change, I require an electric hand blender for making soup.
Has anybody any recommendations for a good one, not to expensive, as I am on a retirement budget.
Has anybody any recommendations for a good one, not to expensive, as I am on a retirement budget.
Colin
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 11/02/2011 - 20:24
Link
My Daughter's boyfriend, Joe, has just tried removing the plaster over the staircase...
...with his head...
..... and he's still conscious!
Oh how we've missed him while Honesty's at uni...
...with his head...
..... and he's still conscious!
Oh how we've missed him while Honesty's at uni...
Cheers, HG
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
Posted 11/02/2011 - 20:34
Link
I'm currently in the middle of the usual mobile phone problem:
Person calls you, but you've left the phone in another room so miss it. They leave voicemail. You call back...and get their voicemail!
Person calls you, but you've left the phone in another room so miss it. They leave voicemail. You call back...and get their voicemail!
Matt
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3642 posts
17 years
Falkirk
That's neat, that's neat, that's neat, that's neat, really love your Tiger Feet