All with a 100mm macro

K10D
Posted 04/05/2014 - 09:14 Link
Some from around the Swan valley today.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Mannesty
Posted 09/06/2014 - 23:05 Link
Like the old "Box Brownie" image. I had the later bakelite version. In fact I think I still have it somewhere.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
dougf8
Posted 09/06/2014 - 23:10 Link
There go the reds What is it about reds they overexpose so easily when they dominate an image.

https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/pixels-or-glass--49700/p-4#comm527048

I've had it several time and red seems to be the most prone.

I like the fox through the wire best.
Lurking is shirking.!
Edited by dougf8: 09/06/2014 - 23:16
davidstorm
Posted 10/06/2014 - 00:05 Link
Very nice set of images, I don't think the reds are overexposed in any of these? At least not like they were in the one I posted.

The fox through the wire is my favourite too.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
dougf8
Posted 10/06/2014 - 00:13 Link
davidstorm wrote:
Very nice set of images, I don't think the reds are overexposed in any of these? At least not like they were in the one I posted.

The fox through the wire is my favourite too.

Regards
David
Profuse apologies to cameradextrous, I've looked on the Mac and there's no problem apart from me needing a better laptop
Lurking is shirking.!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo