Aesculus Hippocastanum II
Posted 11/03/2018 - 21:42
Link
Love the isolation! I think these would work better as a square image as that branch takes a lot of the space up in the image and isn't the main focal point
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 11/03/2018 - 21:52
Link
Thanks, chaps.
Gareth, I wanted to keep as little of the twig as possible in the frame, but still show the leaf scars, which are the key to the first part of the trees' common name.......
Roger.
Gareth, I wanted to keep as little of the twig as possible in the frame, but still show the leaf scars, which are the key to the first part of the trees' common name.......
Roger.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Posted 11/07/2018 - 22:10
Link
Cheers, Martin!
Didn't' realise you were looking.......
Roger.
Didn't' realise you were looking.......
Roger.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1547 posts
16 years
Wiltshire
Kept on the conservatory windowcill in water since then.
It's a good thing, is a sticky bud!
Flower "candle" inside this one!
All K5, 100mm. D FA Macro, 1/2 sec. f16, ISO 100.
Redsnapper tripod.
Daylight.
Thanks for looking, any c&c welcome!
Roger.