Advice for selling lens
Posted 15/04/2017 - 11:52
Link
We have a Classified Ads section here on the forum. Post there, with pictures and giving your asking price and see what happens.
Best regards, John
Posted 16/04/2017 - 08:39
Link
I would use ebay to check what the same lens, in similar condition has sold for in the past and then put it up for sale on the forum here.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Posted 16/04/2017 - 11:00
Link
Very rare lens and expensive in it's day. I've got the f/4.5 version purely for nostalgic reasons because the M42 version was the first zoom I ever bought for a Spotmatic. The M42 f/4.5 version cost around £2,800 in today's money in 1970.
The f/4.5 is a good performer and I would imagine the f/3.5 to be even better. Ebay's the only place to give any indication of value. I would imagine £120 upwards.
Quite long lenses by today's standards.
--
The f/4.5 is a good performer and I would imagine the f/3.5 to be even better. Ebay's the only place to give any indication of value. I would imagine £120 upwards.
Quite long lenses by today's standards.
--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


7 posts
14 years
Where would be the best place to put it up for sale and where would collectors find my link easily? I'm based in London.
I would be happy if it could go to a collector who hasn't got this one for his/her collection of K-serie lenses.
Any input is welcome!