Adobe Photoshop Starter Edition 3.2
Posted 27/07/2007 - 20:36
Link
Just copy them over like any other file. You don't need to open Photoshop.
And most people find it is best to use a card reader. They cost almost nothing nowadays.
G
And most people find it is best to use a card reader. They cost almost nothing nowadays.
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 27/07/2007 - 20:59
Link
This might just be me missing the point, but Photoshop 3.2? How old would that be...
Taking that at face value, you won't open RAW files without a RAW converter, and that wasn't in PS until CS arrived.
:
Taking that at face value, you won't open RAW files without a RAW converter, and that wasn't in PS until CS arrived.
:
Best regards, John
Posted 27/07/2007 - 21:09
Link
I think it might be Photoshop Album Starter Edition as that is the only reference I can find to a version 3.2 product...
Posted 28/07/2007 - 09:14
Link
It is starter edition so no RAW option then?
When I plug the camera in, Photoshop opens straightaway. It seems to override Pentax Photo, and I can't get the RAW pictures to go on there either.
When I plug the camera in, Photoshop opens straightaway. It seems to override Pentax Photo, and I can't get the RAW pictures to go on there either.
Posted 28/07/2007 - 09:49
Link
Open Pentax Photo Lab manually and then go File>Open to get to the image files you want.
You probably have another program set as the default, but you can close that and open whatever you want.
You probably have another program set as the default, but you can close that and open whatever you want.
Best regards, John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


35 posts
20 years
On a Friday night last month my pc crashed and I lost everything. I was going on holiday the next morning so had no time to do anything about it. On return I set the pc up again myself, not my dayjob so it wasn't a simple task, and found that when loading Adobe I could have Photoshop 3.2 as well, which I did not have before. I loaded it up and saved 175 of my JPEG holiday photos, plus three RAW tests I did. I plugged the camera in but only the 175 JPEGS were saved. I tried again and it did the same thing, I got 175 JPEGs but not the other 3. This meant I had all the JPEGs twice, 350 holiday photos, so I deleted the lot and tried again and got the same result, 175 holiday photos.
How do I save the RAW pictures? Everything is still on the memory card so I can have another go if someone has the answer.