Optio 750Z memory card error
Posted 21/07/2007 - 11:09
Link
Quote:
Hi,
My camera has recently been given me the following error: memory card error. I've formated the card, changed it, bouth a cleaner and still same problem. Any ideas??????
Have you tried another card? If that works, it suggests the fault is with the card (as the message states!).Hi,
My camera has recently been given me the following error: memory card error. I've formated the card, changed it, bouth a cleaner and still same problem. Any ideas??????
If another card produces the same error message, it suggests a fault with the camera, and a trip back to the shop where you bought it.
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1 posts
19 years
My camera has recently been given me the following error: memory card error. I've formated the card, changed it, bouth a cleaner and still same problem. Any ideas??????