A weevil
Posted 27/12/2009 - 15:52
Link
Colour. More interesting...
Posted 27/12/2009 - 20:39
Link
the black and white one is smaller, making it...
... the lesser of two weevils
ok, I'll get my coat
... the lesser of two weevils
ok, I'll get my coat
Posted 27/12/2009 - 23:54
Link
Colour for me too. Nice shot!
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 28/12/2009 - 04:52
Link
I have to say that the B&W looks like a nano-bot from the Stargate series...it makes the bug look sci-fi...and I LIKED IT!
Having said that if you were after a reality shot...go colour.
Having said that if you were after a reality shot...go colour.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2931 posts
18 years
Atherton tablelands,
NQ
B&W
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/bug-Edit.jpg[/IMG]
or colour
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/aweevil.jpg[/IMG]
had time to play because it's wet, at last!
Don.