A braver bird than I.
Posted 05/03/2010 - 17:41
Link
Aren't we all on the track?
Posted 05/03/2010 - 18:53
Link
Did I miss the point(s)
Getting there! Thanks to you guys
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Posted 05/03/2010 - 20:22
Link
I know who it is...
It's Bob Crowe!
Peter
It's Bob Crowe!
Peter
Peter
Pentax K5
Pentax DA 18-55 Mk1, 50-200 (Samsung), 16-45, 55-300 Mk1, 35 f/2.4
Pentax MZ6 + FA28-90, FA50 f/1.4, M 50 f/1.7
Tamron 80-210mm & 28mm
Pentax K5
Pentax DA 18-55 Mk1, 50-200 (Samsung), 16-45, 55-300 Mk1, 35 f/2.4
Pentax MZ6 + FA28-90, FA50 f/1.4, M 50 f/1.7
Tamron 80-210mm & 28mm
Posted 05/03/2010 - 21:36
Link
rscoote wrote:
If you squint it looks like the Mallard.
Or a Bittern (bet nobody gets that one!)If you squint it looks like the Mallard.
A.
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 05/03/2010 - 21:50
Link
Or Sir Vincent Raven...
(Even fewer will get that!)
Peter
(Even fewer will get that!)
Peter
Peter
Pentax K5
Pentax DA 18-55 Mk1, 50-200 (Samsung), 16-45, 55-300 Mk1, 35 f/2.4
Pentax MZ6 + FA28-90, FA50 f/1.4, M 50 f/1.7
Tamron 80-210mm & 28mm
Pentax K5
Pentax DA 18-55 Mk1, 50-200 (Samsung), 16-45, 55-300 Mk1, 35 f/2.4
Pentax MZ6 + FA28-90, FA50 f/1.4, M 50 f/1.7
Tamron 80-210mm & 28mm
Posted 05/03/2010 - 22:15
Link
I get the feeling this thread has been derailled
Getting there! Thanks to you guys
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Posted 05/03/2010 - 22:23
Link
"We apologise to customers for the delay in services today. It is due to the wrong kind of crow"
Goodnight All!
Peter
"We're Getting There" - apologies to Father Ted, naff BR promo slogan of 70/80s
Goodnight All!
Peter
"We're Getting There" - apologies to Father Ted, naff BR promo slogan of 70/80s
Peter
Pentax K5
Pentax DA 18-55 Mk1, 50-200 (Samsung), 16-45, 55-300 Mk1, 35 f/2.4
Pentax MZ6 + FA28-90, FA50 f/1.4, M 50 f/1.7
Tamron 80-210mm & 28mm
Pentax K5
Pentax DA 18-55 Mk1, 50-200 (Samsung), 16-45, 55-300 Mk1, 35 f/2.4
Pentax MZ6 + FA28-90, FA50 f/1.4, M 50 f/1.7
Tamron 80-210mm & 28mm
Posted 05/03/2010 - 23:24
Link
I got the point about Bittern and Sir Vincent Raven. I bet Kris is chuffed about all the puns when all he wanted was for us to make serious comments about his brilliant photography.
david
david
Posted 05/03/2010 - 23:39
Link
Along the same lines (Phnar)
[IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc222/Oggy3323/Rail.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc222/Oggy3323/Rail.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 06/03/2010 - 09:24
Link
davidtrout wrote:
I got the point about Bittern and Sir Vincent Raven. I bet Kris is chuffed about all the puns when all he wanted was for us to make serious comments about his brilliant photography.
david
Sorry David, you're quite right. I mean dragging a Horseman, cloth and tripod across Hertfordshire, setting everything up so carefully and waiting for the crucuial moment to squeeeze the bulb... deserves our most considered appraisal.I got the point about Bittern and Sir Vincent Raven. I bet Kris is chuffed about all the puns when all he wanted was for us to make serious comments about his brilliant photography.
david
I'll have a think about it.
Andrew
P.S. I admit I'd never hear of Sir Vincent Raven...
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 06/03/2010 - 10:51
Link
I'm sure Womble realises we are struck dumb at his ability to catch that pic JUST at the right moment - and all we can do whilst gasping is just to make these horrible puns .
As for Oggy's pic - I presume he's waiting for the next train .
As for Oggy's pic - I presume he's waiting for the next train .
let the education continue
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Posted 06/03/2010 - 11:09
Link
Actually I was hoping for the puns... love 'em
K.
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



7666 posts
18 years
Hertfordshire,
mostly.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.