A BIG hello to everyone using this Forum.
Posted 11/10/2010 - 00:40
Link
alun wrote:
Hi Bernhard
I would guess you now have the prize for the most detailed early posting ever. Keep it up!
Wow... Did I win a K5??? many thanks but I thought people want to know what gets you where you are and what makes you tick, your goals etc so this was just flowing out and not done on purpose. I looked at it later over and thought of editing it to a more compact version but that would have been too much work so I left it as it was and at least you know who I am and what I do, not really a bad thing?Hi Bernhard
I would guess you now have the prize for the most detailed early posting ever. Keep it up!
Many thanks for your comment
Kind regards
SmutjeUK
Kind regards
SmutjeUK
It's nice to be nice!
Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
SmutjeUK
It's nice to be nice!
Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
Posted 11/10/2010 - 14:28
Link
Just to let you all know. New picture is up again in my portfolio and thanks to techno-terminator the pictures will get better as I get her D-Xenon 50-200 soon and that will produce better pictures than my 'paperwheight'!
Kind regards
SmutjeUK
Kind regards
SmutjeUK
Kind regards
SmutjeUK
It's nice to be nice!
Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
SmutjeUK
It's nice to be nice!
Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
Posted 27/09/2011 - 08:48
Link
pentax forum is a nice place to visit..what a wonderful and incredible site..keep moving
Posted 27/09/2011 - 08:49
Link
i am new to this site,i will like to meet new friends
Posted 27/09/2011 - 22:59
Link
Unfortunately, splitting threads doesn't work with this software, so why not start a new thread anyway?
Best regards, John
Posted 28/09/2011 - 20:32
Link
just a suggestion- you may want to consider breaking up larger posts into paragraphs - one large block of text like your OP isn't very easy on the eyes.
welcome aboard
welcome aboard
- -
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Posted 03/10/2011 - 03:47
Link
Welcome and enjoy the forum! What an intro! NICE
Regards:
JA
Regards:
JA
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


304 posts
18 years
South Devon
I would guess you now have the prize for the most detailed early posting ever. Keep it up!