3D printed battery covers

malcombe

Link Posted 28/01/2015 - 18:30
Could I make a suggestion. I did purchase a battery which came with a small plastic cover that fitted on the terminals. Unfortunately can't remember the make now.

For my L-ion batteries for my K7 and K5's I purchased a small business card storage box (search for them on ebay), available for about £5.00 including P&P for 10 Excellent value and the remainder can alwyas be used for storing, business cards, small leads, etc.etc.

The boxes will hold two batteries and corrugated cardboard, plastic or good old blue tack (or similar) can be used to stop them from moving around.

Hope you find this to be a cheaper alternative to other items, and ends the discussion on copyright, patent law infringements
Malcombe

johnriley

Link Posted 28/01/2015 - 18:59
Comment was duplicated, so I've removed the duplicate for you.

andymat

Link Posted 28/01/2015 - 22:09
Iím sorry if I have upset anyone, it is really not my intention. I work in this area and have done for many years which is why I have managed to come up with these designs.

I just thought it might be nice to share them with the users on this forum. If people are interested, I can get more copies next time I get parts made.
Andy
Flickr
Website

romanoberleitner

Link Posted 10/07/2019 - 08:06
Hi,

i know, old content, but is it still possible to get theese covers?

Best Regards, Roman

andymat

Link Posted 10/07/2019 - 11:53
What are you after? I may have some in a box somewhere.
Andy
Flickr
Website
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.