...before they disappear

Joe S
Posted 18/10/2009 - 16:54 Link
Hey all

Was out in my hometown, Copenhagen, the other day where I took this shot.

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/Smukke_Hugo/100places.jpg[/IMG]
In one of the central spaces there is this outdoor photography exhibition, 100 Places to Remember Before they Disappear, focusing on environmental changes. The exhibition is of course related to the big environmental summit that is to take place in Copenhagen soon. So the photographs are of places that will disappear or look very different in the future if climate changes in the way scientits predict. I think that is a worthy cause to give some thought so if you feel the same consider my humble pic a teaser and go to the official website to have a look. The photographies are spectacular so it's a win-win situation.

There's one more reason for posting. Pentax has sponsored a K-7 to be won buy voting for the best picture. Okay, that doesn't help you (it's aimed at people people at the exhibition), but I thought it was a very cool association for Pentax.

Here's a different view:

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/Smukke_Hugo/100places2.jpg[/IMG]
Hi. My name is Joel and I'm a travelholic.
Stolen kit: Pentax K7 #3428965 and Pentax FA 43mm #0028350
Edited by Joe S: 18/10/2009 - 16:56
PeteL
Posted 18/10/2009 - 19:09 Link
Hi Joe S

Many thanks for posting the link, There were some great images there, (Yours are pretty good too!)

Best Regards - Pete.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo