Libertadores
Posted 17/10/2009 - 19:19
Link
Formas Intimas="Intimate Forms"
Looks like a strip club name
Looks like a strip club name
Posted 17/10/2009 - 20:28
Link
edumad wrote:
Formas Intimas="Intimate Forms"
Looks like a strip club name
Not only is this a very classy forum, but we can also boast experts on every subject.Formas Intimas="Intimate Forms"
Looks like a strip club name
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 18/10/2009 - 03:46
Link
Since I have lowered the standards, I might as well point out it is not I who insists on shooting sweaty young ladies.
Posted 18/10/2009 - 16:45
Link
Nowt wrong wi' honest sweat.
G
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


78 posts
19 years
Santos - São Paulo - Brasil
This link below you see more photos
http://pegazevedo.multiply.com/photos/album/59/Santos_5x0_Formas_Intimas_#
Thanks
Santos - São Paulo - Brasil
http://www.olhares.com/pegazevedo
http://pegazevedo.multiply.com/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pegazevedo/