zealousdp

Joined: 14th March 2010

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

Whilst hovering they're dead still. Pull out the camera and these fellas sure move fast. Great capture!!

Comment by zealousdp on 02/05/2010 - 23:05


Very nice find. Well done.

Comment by zealousdp on 02/05/2010 - 23:02


I remember years ago standing inside those arches while a friend took a snap (foolish, I know, very high up)- I looked tiny; they are HUGE! Nice shot.

Comment by zealousdp on 02/05/2010 - 23:01


Very nice capture. Love the perspective. Wish I had a "daily walk" like this as opposed to London traffic-ridden streets.

Comment by zealousdp on 02/05/2010 - 22:58


Agreed. Loving the detail on those folding petals.

Comment by zealousdp on 01/05/2010 - 09:28


so THAT'S what its suppossed to look like in there!!! Excellent shot - I must practice more.

Comment by zealousdp on 01/05/2010 - 09:26


Ditto on the sharpness. Beatiful animals - great capture.

Comment by zealousdp on 29/03/2010 - 21:45


Really nice. Period.

Comment by zealousdp on 24/03/2010 - 00:36


Very nice. You could (if you wanted that is) edit out the graffifi and then it would look like this was shot in its heyday.

Comment by zealousdp on 21/03/2010 - 21:47


Great tones. I love the light vs shade war going on in the shot.

Comment by zealousdp on 21/03/2010 - 21:45


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo