vejj

Joined: 31st January 2014

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

vejj
K1 reduced to £735 including RMSD

Comment by vejj posted on Pentax K1 and Samyang 14mm 2.8 at 31/07/2020 - 21:03

vejj
Here are some pics..

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


This is confirmation of the shutter count, as anticipated much less than the 15000 I conservatively quoted.

Comment Image


Here's a pic of the sky at f/32 to show the sensor dust/debris...

Comment Image


...just to clarify, the lines are telephone wires!

On taking that shot, I realised there is also fine dust in the viewfinder. Not apparent in normal shooting, but visible on a blank sky. Here is a phone shot through the viewfinder to give you an idea...

Comment Image


I have looked after the camera during ownership. The issues, I have pointed out are due to hastily changing to a telephoto lens in my car, whilst the blower was on...lesson learned! Thanks for looking 🙂

Comment by vejj posted on Pentax K1 and Samyang 14mm 2.8 at 28/07/2020 - 15:19

vejj
Selling a K1 in excellent condition. With box and everything supplied if bought new. Shutter count no more than 15000, probably considerably less. I will verify, along with taking pics tomorrow.

The sensor needs a clean, and there is a tiny black speck in the viewfinder. Again, I will demonstrate the sensor, with an image tomorrow.

Asking £770 including RMSD.

Next I have a mint, boxed Samyang 14mm f/2.8.

Asking for £185 including RMSD.

Thanks for looking 🙂

Comment by vejj posted on Pentax K1 and Samyang 14mm 2.8 at 27/07/2020 - 20:06

vejj
barkin wrote:
A bit late, but just to say that my package arrived very well wrapped, and in double quick time.

Thanks Neil
Thanks for the feedback Ian. Hope you're having fun with the new gear 🙂

Comment by vejj posted on A few budget items for sale at 04/07/2020 - 11:42

vejj
Flash and teleconverter on their way to a new home..£5 each off the remaining lenses to sway anyone that may be considering purchasing....Thanks 🙂

Comment by vejj posted on A few budget items for sale at 22/06/2020 - 09:41

vejj
ilovesaabs wrote:
It's an f4.5 lens, at a time when most budget 70-200 lenses were f5.6 at the long end. I recall using mine on Z-series bodies (Z-10, Z-20 and Z-1p) with no AF issues.... Doesn't matter that the screw drive AF makes it;s presence felt as the Z-1p shutter could be heard 10 miles down the road.

MF is possible by the very narrow non-rubber bit at the front of the lens, but I rarely had to use it.
Thanks Peter 🙂 you're doing a better job at selling than me lol

Comment by vejj posted on A few budget items for sale at 22/06/2020 - 09:29

vejj
theonenadeem wrote:
Is the Tokina an autofocus lens. ?
It is...but no Mf ring as such. If you want to focus manually, you need to twist the whole barrel if that makes sense. The front element spins when focussing too...

Comment by vejj posted on A few budget items for sale at 20/06/2020 - 11:35

vejj
Some photos....

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Here's a couple of shots taken with the 70-210...
Comment Image


Comment Image


(They have been edited!)

Thanks for looking 🙂

Comment by vejj posted on A few budget items for sale at 19/06/2020 - 13:47

vejj
ilovesaabs wrote:
I'm going wow at the Tokina 70-210 f4.5. It's the all glass verson isn't it? I had one before I 'upgraded' to the Sigma 70-300 APO Macro, about 23 years ago...

Great lightweight lens for someone.
All metal, lightweight, internal zoom, and pretty Damn sharp, when using the sweet spot...was the 70-300 an upgrade?

Comment by vejj posted on A few budget items for sale at 19/06/2020 - 13:35

vejj
Defragged wrote:
Love the avatar.

Now if that was still a feature of tv, it would probably be the only intelligent and interesting thing worth watching!!!
Lol, my sentiments exactly!

Comment by vejj posted on A few budget items for sale at 19/06/2020 - 13:32

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo