All Forum Comments
Comment by vejj posted on Wanted: K series wide angle at 18/09/2020 - 14:54
Comment by vejj posted on A few budget items for sale at 25/08/2020 - 19:47
Comment by vejj posted on Pentax K1 and Samyang 14mm 2.8 at 24/08/2020 - 18:35
Final reduction on the Samyang before it goes in for trade...£155 including uk tracked delivery. Thanks
I have a post with some images taken with one of these if you want to get an idea of what it can do
Comment by vejj posted on Pentax K1 and Samyang 14mm 2.8 at 24/08/2020 - 17:07
Comment by vejj posted on Pentax K1 and Samyang 14mm 2.8 at 21/08/2020 - 13:26


Comment by vejj posted on Pentax K1 and Samyang 14mm 2.8 at 12/08/2020 - 12:50
Comment by vejj posted on Pentax K1 and Samyang 14mm 2.8 at 04/08/2020 - 22:51
is this still for sale
Comment by vejj posted on Pentax K1 and Samyang 14mm 2.8 at 04/08/2020 - 10:20
Comment by vejj posted on Pentax K1 and Samyang 14mm 2.8 at 03/08/2020 - 22:19
Comment by vejj posted on Pentax K1 and Samyang 14mm 2.8 at 03/08/2020 - 19:38


I'm having a break from Pentax at the moment, and was intending on keeping it, until I got another body. But I guess that's a waste, if someone could be using it.
Send me a message if interested. Cheers, Neil