PLUS

tuliptree

Joined: 27th March 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

tuliptree
Hi there,

Yes please, will you be sending by RMSD?

If you let me know how you want me to pay, I will do it tomorrow morning.

Regards

Kevin

Comment by tuliptree posted on 16-85 HD DA ED WR DC lens. at 09/11/2023 - 18:53

tuliptree
Hi Lennybloke,

I no longer have interest in your lens as I feel it’s too heavy.

Cheers

Kevin

Comment by tuliptree posted on FS: HD PENTAX-D FA 24-70mm F2.8 ED SDM AW at 05/01/2023 - 20:53

tuliptree
Hi Lennybloke,

Is the 24-70mm still for sale?

Cheers

Kevin

Comment by tuliptree posted on FS: HD PENTAX-D FA 24-70mm F2.8 ED SDM AW at 05/01/2023 - 18:31

tuliptree
FS SMC Pentax -M Macro 50mm F4 Lens with caps in excellent condition.

Asking £75 + £7.50 RMSD.

BT or PayPal gift

Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment by tuliptree posted on FS SMC Pentax -M Macro 50mm F4 Lens at 05/01/2023 - 12:57

tuliptree
Lens received and I’m very happy with, exactly as described.

Thanks very much for a pleasant transaction.

Cheers

Kevin

Comment by tuliptree posted on 28-105mm f3.5-5.6 HD D FA ED DC WR - Excellent Condition at 23/11/2022 - 16:31

tuliptree
An excellent set of images. My favourite would be the B/W of the steps.

Comment by tuliptree posted on A few around town... at 06/11/2022 - 19:50

tuliptree
Thanks Andrew for a pleasant transaction.

Regards

Kevin

Comment by tuliptree posted on FS: Pentax Pentax SMC DA 21mm f3.2 Ltd. prime lens at 13/03/2021 - 08:12

tuliptree
Sold to Andrew and dispatched with thanks.

Comment by tuliptree posted on Wanted - Pentax DA 21mm F3.2 Limited at 10/03/2021 - 15:58

tuliptree
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
FS: Pentax Pentax SMC DA 21mm f3.2 Ltd. prime lens boxed with pouch in very good condition.

Asking £200 to include RMSD.

Will accept BT or PayPal gift.Comment Image

Comment by tuliptree posted on FS: Pentax Pentax SMC DA 21mm f3.2 Ltd. prime lens at 10/03/2021 - 09:23

tuliptree
I would like to add that I am not related to Joseph but would like to say that he is an absolutely genuine chap.

I bought his excellent as new condition Pentax K1 from him and I couldn't be more pleased with.

He kept me up to speed with questions that I asked about the camera, packaging of the lens was perfect.

Have no fears he is a truly genuine seller.

Regards

Kevin

Comment by tuliptree posted on PENTAX HD D-FA 24-70mm F/2.8 ED SDM WR Lens at 01/03/2021 - 18:49

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo