tonyb10

Joined: 31st August 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

tonyb10
hi all, another question about a lense, A week ago I bought a Pentax lense froma secondhand shop, as you do. and I thougt it was a bargan as it looked realy good, But when I looked it up It had the worst review I had ever seen on a lense. I would like your views on this lense if you can. ( A SMC pentax FA 1:3.5-4.7 28-80mm, power zoom )

Comment by tonyb10 posted on Do you have a question for the Pentax team of experts? at 13/06/2014 - 10:33

tonyb10
Hi all I have a k7, and a k511s and have been taken landscape photos for quite a while, I have mainly the kit lenses which came with the bodies, but now I am getting interested in portrates, so I am getting my 1st Prime lenes, a 77mm smc fa F 1.8 LTD lenes. What do you think of the lense for portrates?

Comment by tonyb10 posted on Do you have a question for the Pentax team of experts? at 13/06/2014 - 10:18

tonyb10
What you see is what you get.

Comment by tonyb10 posted on Caption competition at 08/04/2011 - 11:50

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo