Thordell

Joined: 6th August 2008

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

That is a beautiful tulip, like the angle you have choosen

Comment by Thordell on 02/06/2009 - 08:49


I like that, no idea why but I do :D

Comment by Thordell on 29/05/2009 - 22:10


My apologies have to admit I looked at the shot and thought what an original take on the avenue of trees and wondered why it was so strangely focused. Sorry. :oops: Embarrassed but would still like to see the composition with the focus at infinity.

Comment by Thordell on 28/05/2009 - 20:50


Good idea and an unusual composition spoilt for me because the focus is on the nearest tree instead of on the furthest. Never mind such a good idea needs and deserves another go. Keep at it.

Comment by Thordell on 28/05/2009 - 17:04


this one is right up my street, love it.

Comment by Thordell on 28/05/2009 - 17:00


Really like this shot it is a shame about the black blob at the top right hand corner but otherwise well executed. Think you could possible just crop it out without loosing the balance of the image.

Comment by Thordell on 28/05/2009 - 08:03


It looks attractive and full of atmosphere but I bet it was cold and wet and not that nice at all so well done a good image under unpleasant conditions.

Comment by Thordell on 20/03/2009 - 21:12


Think these birds are so beautiful when you can see then close to, you have captured an unusual pose and the bird seems to have an intense expression as if it could hear something, perhaps it could the sound of a Pentax focusing. :wink:

Comment by Thordell on 10/03/2009 - 19:46


Interesting and amusing shot :) I would like to see more space on the right of the bird. Seems you have good focus and exposure but the image has the feel of a snap, which is not meant to be rude as I would think you took the opportunity that was presented to you, you may not have had time to think before you clicked.

Comment by Thordell on 10/03/2009 - 19:41


Well noticed and taken, love it.

Comment by Thordell on 07/03/2009 - 08:36


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo