straupenieks

Joined: 3rd May 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

straupenieks
Pentax k10 - £210
Super-Takumar 300/4 - £100

This will not get any cheaper....

Comment by straupenieks posted on K10D, Takumar 300, Jupiter 9 at 26/05/2011 - 14:04

straupenieks
Sigma flash & Jupiter-9 reserved for now. Price for K10 and takumar - £300. Come on guys -it's a bargain...

Comment by straupenieks posted on K10D, Takumar 300, Jupiter 9 at 23/05/2011 - 22:14

straupenieks
Items can be bought separately. That is -if you are ok to wait a little bit till I gather people for most of the stuff

Comment by straupenieks posted on K10D, Takumar 300, Jupiter 9 at 22/05/2011 - 11:09

straupenieks
removed springs on my cheapos the day I got them. Never had any problems with adaptor sticking to this day. Although I do keep each one of them fixed to lenses

Comment by straupenieks posted on Wanted: M42 adapter for k100d at 20/05/2011 - 21:01

straupenieks
Still available

Comment by straupenieks posted on K10D, Takumar 300, Jupiter 9 at 20/05/2011 - 16:11

straupenieks
Just to be clear about the shipping - I would prefer lcoal pick up, but we can arrange shipping as well. If yo want it shipped outside UK, keep in mind that the postage will be expensive, as I will only send it fully tracked and insured and its quite a heavy package.

Comment by straupenieks posted on K10D, Takumar 300, Jupiter 9 at 17/05/2011 - 19:56

straupenieks
Ok, here are some pics with the Jupiter-9
Comment Image

As it can be seen - it has seen a lot of action.
Comment Image


Now for some sample shots - not the best subject, but the day is grey and I have lots of work to do by the comp, so that's the best I could do for now.

Aperture fully open ( f2):
Comment Image


Aperture fully closed (f22):
Comment Image


Aperture 5.6:
Comment Image


Despite the beat up look, its focusing is extremely smooth and aperture blades are great. Nothing is stiff or too loose. So I'd say -not bad for a freebie you get with otherwise great kit.

Comment by straupenieks posted on K10D, Takumar 300, Jupiter 9 at 17/05/2011 - 16:17

straupenieks
Thats why I wrote I'll throw it in for free. To be honest, I haven't noticed too obvious effects of those marks, apart from a random flare sometimes. The Jupiter lens came to me like this, I took it to a camera workshop where they did disassembled it and cleaned and re-lubricated the focus thread. Now it works very smooth and nice. I will try to get better pics of Jups front element and do some test shots over the next couple of days, so you can judge for yourself, if its in working condition.

And yes, it is on eBay, I put it on my girlfriends account, as I have reached my selling limit for this month due to a scammer. Darn eBay still counts it as a sae, through I cancelled it. Extremely baaad english from a person with british name and surname, absolute lack of any idea what are manual lenses etc.. and referring to it all as "item" were enough reason for me to suspect something fishy and cancel the sale.

Comment by straupenieks posted on K10D, Takumar 300, Jupiter 9 at 16/05/2011 - 23:20

straupenieks
Do you find this price too high? Really?

Comment by straupenieks posted on K10D, Takumar 300, Jupiter 9 at 16/05/2011 - 22:21

straupenieks
Sorry for the late reply - exam time for me. I really want to sell the kit all together.

PRICE REDUCED - £350 FOR ALL

Comment by straupenieks posted on K10D, Takumar 300, Jupiter 9 at 09/05/2011 - 15:15

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo