stewcoo

Joined: 16th October 2014

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

stewcoo
For Sale
1x Sigma 72mm diameter close up filter. £10 + postage
1x Jessops 62mm diameter circular polariser. £10 + postage
1x Jessops 62mm diameter UV filter. £10 + postage
All 3 filters for £25 + postageComment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment by stewcoo posted on FS 3 Filters at 14/02/2016 - 21:14

stewcoo
Bump
£100 + postage

Comment by stewcoo posted on F.S. Sigma 17-70mm, f2.8-4, DC Macro OS. at 14/02/2016 - 20:44

stewcoo
K10 D now sold

Comment by stewcoo posted on K10D price drop at 14/02/2016 - 20:41

stewcoo
Hi folks, this lens was bought from another PU member about 18 months ago, Its in good working order with no scratches on the glass, dust or fungus inside. It is boxed with caps and hood and has had little use since I bought it because i also bought a new motorcycle which took priority i'm afraid.
I'm asking £120 + postage, please feel free to message me with questions.
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment by stewcoo posted on F.S. Sigma 17-70mm, f2.8-4, DC Macro OS. at 12/02/2016 - 07:48

stewcoo
Hi folks, I tried selling my K10D before xmas but no takers, so package is changed and price is down.
It's now K10D with 18-55mm kit lens, charger with 2 x batteries, Battery grip with remote trigger, original operating manual and 2 x 8Gb mem cards all for £120 + postage.
Also a 17-70mm sigma F2.8-4 DC Macro OS in it's box for £120 + postage
Comment Image
a Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment by stewcoo posted on K10D price drop at 10/02/2016 - 08:19

stewcoo
Comment Image
Hi folks, I'm selling up my kit as it doesn't get used nearly enough, the last time it was used was April 2015 as the attached shutter count photo will show.
Kit includes a,
Pentax K10D body complete with original battery, strap, 18-55mm kit lens, manual and a 16gB Sandisc extreme sdhc card, all in good condition and working order but there is a small mark on the LCD display. (Shutter count is 5434 see photo).looking for £120
The battery grip is an original Pentax D-BG2 complete with a samsung battery, original remote trigger and a spare PNY 8gB SDHC card, in good condition. looking for £80
The Sigma is a 17-70mm, F2.8-4, DC Macro OS (boxed). I bought it from another forum member in October 2014 and it has had little use since. It is in good condition with no marks on the glass or dust, fungus inside. looking for £160
If someone wants the whole kit together, I'd accept £350
All items would require postage to be added but I'm not sure of costs until I find out how you would like them sent. please feel free to pm me with questions.Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment by stewcoo posted on Selling my kit, K10D with 18-55mm kit lens, Battery grip and Sigma 17-70mm, F2.8-4, DC Macro OS at 05/12/2015 - 14:37

stewcoo
pm sent

Comment by stewcoo posted on F.S. K5II body, DA WR 18-135mm, D-BG4 Battery Grip at 21/01/2015 - 12:05

stewcoo
I bought a 17-70 recently and did a wee test with lens and camera (k10D) "OS" just to see which if any was better,
I did this in a room lit by flourescent tubes and hand held without flash, all very scientific I know. The result was lens OS was sharper than the camera OS which was sharper than no OS at all.
Im not sure if the lens OS uses more battery power than the camera OS coz im still on my first charge since getting the lens.
happy testing
regards
stewart

Comment by stewcoo posted on Sigma 17-70 IS at 20/11/2014 - 16:05

stewcoo
17-70 received, well packaged, lens etc as described, very happy, easy deal and would again.

Thanx Daz

regards
Stewart

Comment by stewcoo posted on I'm Sorta selling up! at 21/10/2014 - 20:19

stewcoo
Aha you joined as well, greetings.
I see you didn't argue with yourself to long over the K3.
C u soon.

Comment by stewcoo posted on Hello from Dundee at 19/10/2014 - 19:37

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo