Recent Photo Comments
Wow, this is a great photo, was the lighting natural?
Comment by stevistds on 30/09/2024 - 18:52
I thought this was Paris on my first look - the pushbike made me think that!
Lovely shot and really well composed.
Comment by stevistds on 10/07/2024 - 07:53
I love the purple hue, even the pollen sacks are purple.
Perfect capture - well done.
Comment by stevistds on 10/07/2024 - 07:31
I see that you kept your clothes on though!
Comment by stevistds on 10/07/2024 - 07:28
You can almost feel the mist, very emotive photo.
Takes me back to early mornings with my dad doing the round checking on the ewes and lambs.
Comment by stevistds on 10/07/2024 - 07:27
Wow, what a great shot!
Comment by stevistds on 09/07/2024 - 18:30
Really love the level of contrast from silver to black.
Took me a while to work out what the subject was.
Comment by stevistds on 09/07/2024 - 18:27
Sheer magic! just to keep the puns rolling.
Comment by stevistds on 16/10/2011 - 20:22

