Steve908

Joined: 9th April 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Steve908
OK, thanks, I think by the way the comments are coming in, I will stay with my K20 until Pentax bring in the new (after the K7) camera.

Comment by Steve908 posted on K7 to buy or not to buy ???? at 20/03/2010 - 23:44

Steve908
hmmm to the point

Comment by Steve908 posted on K7 to buy or not to buy ???? at 20/03/2010 - 23:01

Steve908
I am thinking of going for the K7, but can anyone tell me, is it really that much better than the K20d (which I have at the moment) thanks.

Comment by Steve908 posted on K7 to buy or not to buy ???? at 20/03/2010 - 22:59

Steve908
Hmm makes me sorry I asked now

Comment by Steve908 posted on f. stop V. Aperture value at 05/02/2010 - 19:25

Steve908
I have noticed on the exif information on the gallery, there is a column for f.stop AND for Aperture value. In simple terms, what is the difference please. If I see an aperture value of say, f8 I know what that is of course, but when I see a differnt f.stop figure next to it, I get a little confused

Comment by Steve908 posted on f. stop V. Aperture value at 04/02/2010 - 19:44

Steve908
OK gotcha, thanks

Comment by Steve908 posted on Status. at 03/02/2010 - 22:24

Steve908
I used SRS Micro systems to buy my 18-250mm Pentax lens, they were by far the cheapest and delivery was very quick too.

Comment by Steve908 posted on Recommended suppliers of equipment at 03/02/2010 - 22:23

Steve908
When you say 'posts' do you mean pictures uploaded or subjects raised a la this one ?

Comment by Steve908 posted on Status. at 03/02/2010 - 22:20

Steve908
Thanks for that.

Comment by Steve908 posted on Status. at 03/02/2010 - 22:05

Steve908
Hi chaps and chapesess,

How does ones status change, mine has been 'Member' virtually since I joined, how does it work please ?

Comment by Steve908 posted on Status. at 03/02/2010 - 21:53

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo