Spacus

Joined: 16th April 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Spacus
Hi guys, I have been tusing a sigma 28-80mm, not the best of lenses but does get the job done firly. But recently I have been trying to use my kit lens for wide angle, but because of the movement and dancing around in my church I find out the closer images were all blur. I have a k10d and k100d super. I have taken a lot of advise here, and am using the k100d with the kit lens, please should I set it to sports mode as there is a lot of movements? the light at the church is not too good so am thinkng of rplacing the kit lens with a 16-45mm or a sigma 17-50mm. please i have a weeding aniverssary shoot in two weeks. I used a sigma 70-300mm on the k10d with a pentax af360fgz and i have some good close up's but obviously not a wide angle lens. Any sugestions.

K10d, k100d super, sigma 70-300mm, tamron 70-300mm,Pentax DA 18-55mm, simgma 28-80mm, pentax MF 1:2, 50mm, pentax DA 50-200mm.

Comment by Spacus posted on Blur Images with kit lens at 03/05/2010 - 21:19

Spacus
Oh thanks i will have a look at the SEF-36.Has it got the same features Wireless as the AF360? thanks

Comment by Spacus posted on 2x Flashgun lighting AF360FGZ at 26/04/2010 - 18:36

Spacus
Thanks will do!

Comment by Spacus posted on 2x Flashgun lighting AF360FGZ at 26/04/2010 - 18:19

Spacus
Thats Great Stefan,

I will go for the P-TTL mode get another AF360 secondhand that way its uniformed .

you have been really helpful

let evething that has breath praise the Lord!!!!

Comment by Spacus posted on 2x Flashgun lighting AF360FGZ at 26/04/2010 - 16:34

Spacus
Thank Stefan, I was trying to avoid the wireless triggers and since the k10d works wirelessly so well with the AF360 it worked well so far I enjoy using it. I don want to spend too much on studio flash head at the moment as I want to master the flashguns first. Do you think getting another AF360 for now will be ok? since they will have the same power out put.
Please if there is a link on the kit you mentioned I will be glad to have a look

Thanks

let evething that has breath praise the Lord!!!!

Comment by Spacus posted on 2x Flashgun lighting AF360FGZ at 26/04/2010 - 16:09

Spacus
Thanks for that, but I often use it in P-TTL and set it to 0.1, and manual allows you to set up to 1/32 an not sure what that means but guess is somthing to do with power out put on the 360FGZ. Deos manual mode give more power? or P-TTL

Spacus

let evething that has breath praise the Lord!!!!

Comment by Spacus posted on 2x Flashgun lighting AF360FGZ at 26/04/2010 - 14:54

Spacus
Hi guys I am hoping there is someone who has tried this. I am trying to create ligthing effects but I want to use to flash gun units and umbrellas, I have AF360FGZ which I use with my collectoion of umbrellas. I use it in wireless mode, am think of buying an AF540 FGZ on ebay. Can I use both wireless mode at the same time with the k10d? or do I need to get another AF360FGZ. And also how far (distance wise) can I use these wirelessy as the flash does not fire at about 40yards. please has anyone got any image they have tried with this technique? I have seen a few on you tube but I could do with the advice and an image if possible to know if its worth buying another flash gun.

thanks

Spacus!

let evething that has breath praise the Lord!!!!:lol:

Comment by Spacus posted on 2x Flashgun lighting AF360FGZ at 26/04/2010 - 13:04

Spacus
Thanks James I will have a look at that link am sure 45 minutes to achive a good ligthing style I can do with.

Comment by Spacus posted on Wedding Photography lens at 22/04/2010 - 13:39

Spacus
Thanks pentax pro that's a good tip.
like you mention earlier I will master on what I have that's the way to become better at it

regards

Comment by Spacus posted on Wedding Photography lens at 21/04/2010 - 16:13

Spacus
Thanks Chris I will take that on board and will wait for the right time but in the meant time practising in the way forward for me

well appreciated.

Comment by Spacus posted on Wedding Photography lens at 21/04/2010 - 16:05

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo